This versatile table adjusts up and down to suit caregiver convenience and can be used for everything from changing diapers to patient transfers.
• Height-adjustable at the touch of a button for caregiver convenience
• Four swivel casters with locking mechanisms for precise maneuverability
• Stow-away side rails for smooth transitions and added security
• Powder coated or stainless steel frame to suit facility needs
• Wide-lipped border to keep patient securely in place
(70.9″ x 29.5″) – Powder Coated
The Mobi Height-Adjustable Changing Table and Transfer Aid moves up and down electrically to grant caregivers greater access to patients at a more comfortable working height. Four swivel casters with locking mechanisms ensure precise maneuverability and safe stationary use. The Mobi frame can be constructed of powder-coated aluminum or stainless steel to suit dry and wet environments, respectively, and can be used for everything from changing clothes to patient transfers. Both side rails lower completely out of the way for smooth transitions and provide added safety when the patient is on the table; the head end of the table can be raised as well to slightly recline the patient.
Your request has been submitted. We will be in touch with you shortly.